Who We Are
We bring together the best of products, services and experience to provide the foundation to become the leading force in the furniture protection products industry. UNITERS North America, LLC provides customers and consumers with outstanding, hassle free solutions for furniture and home care related concerns.
Over the years Dr. Tork's Research Centre has developed a complete range of products for a variety of applications, and company management has been quick to seize on important opportunities to establish trading relations with companies all over the world.
Every day, the honorary president and lead research scientists, Dr. Tork and his team of researchers are hard at work in the analysis and development of new products for the care and cleaning of all types of materials including leather, fabric, wood, glass, plastic, marble, and steel.
Our vision is to be a dynamic, socially responsible company that produces sustainable products essential for a cleaner and healthier life.
What does Pure mean?
It means we are committed to producing safe, natural and environmentally-friendly products that use only the highest quality of ingredients and are manufactured incorporating socially responsible methods. Most of our products are Water-Based, Biodegradable, VOC-free, Phosphate-Free, Ozone Friendly and are free of any Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs). It also means that most of our product packaging incorporates recycled paper, our product bottles are recyclable, our cleaning cloths are made with recycled fibers, and even our sponges are soy-based.
We also stand behind every one of our products with a Pure Promise…our pledge to providing prompt customer service should you ever need assistance, and your true satisfaction in the performance of our products. We want you to feel good about bringing UnitersPure™ products into your home because they truly are better for your furniture, better for the environment and better for your family.
UnitersPure™ Clean, Care and Protect with Pure Confidence
Why Protect Your Furniture?
Some things in life are unavoidable no matter how careful you are. Accidents happen, and so do the stains and damage that can occur from them. You can’t prevent accidents from happening, but you can be prepared for them when they do happen.
Why do you have insurance on your home, car, boat and other valuables? In case you ever have an accident that results in an expensive repair or having to replace the item. You pay a little now to avoid paying a lot later. It’s peace of mind protection. It's also a smart investment for your furniture too. When you buy new furniture you are making an investment, and just like your other investments or valuables, it makes sense to protect them.
UnitersPure™ Protection Essentials
UnitersPure™ Protection Essentials offer peace of mind protection for 5 years.
For Fabric or Leather Accidental Stain Protection. (Please read the limited warranty document for complete coverage details.)
For Fabric, Leather and Wood Accidental Stain Protection plus Accidental Damage Protection. (Please read the limited warranty document for complete coverage details.)
For Fabric, Leather and Wood Accidental Stain Protection plus Accidental Damage Protection plus Structural and Component Failure Protection. (Please read the limited warranty document for complete coverage details.)
For Structural Components of Fabric, Leather and Wood Furniture Structural and Component Failure Protection. (Please read the limited warranty document for complete coverage details.)
Your furniture retailer may offer one or more of UnitersPure™ Protection Essentials. Please check with a sales associate on the individual plans they offer.
How They Work
- Expert assistance and live support from our warranty service center at warrantyservice.com
- Access to and special pricing on most of our popular cleaning and care products
- Contact us by phone or e-mail within 15 days from discovery of an accidental stain, covered accidental damage, or a covered structural or electrical problem (when applicable)
- For stains, we first provide you with professional cleaning advice including sending out free products if necessary to remove the stain. If the stain persists, we then send out a Certified Service Technician to professionally remove the stain
- For all other covered accidents, damage or structural failures, we will send out a Certified Service Technician to professionally repair the item
- If we are unable to remove a stain or repair the damage, we replace the affected item or replace the entire piece of furniture free of charge. If your furniture is no longer available, you can reselect new furniture or equal of lesser value
- Read your limited warranty for complete coverage details. In cases where there is a discrepancy between copy on this website and the limited warranty, the limited warranty will govern
Home Care Essentials Gift
Your gift includes from two to five products depending on your plan, a soy-based sponge, a lint-free cotton cloth and a brochure with product instructions. Four of the UnitersPure products will help you safely clean and remove accidental stains from leather and fabric. UnitersPure Wood Polish nourishes your wood surfaces and protects them from general dirt. All of the natural products in our gift come with a Pure Promise…our commitment to prompt customer service and your true satisfaction in the performance of our products.
Natural, environmentally-friendly products:
- No VOCs
- Phosphate Free
- Ozone Friendly
- Free of Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs)
- Recyclable Bottles with child-resistant caps
- Soy-based Sponge
Stain Away Stain Away is an all-purpose cleaning product uniquely formulated to clean and remove common stains on most of your household items made of leather, fabric and wood. It’s an excellent choice for everyday stains such as food and beverage, pet urine, blood, mud and grass stains.
Wood Polish UnitersPure Wood Polish nourishes and enhances the natural beauty of wood and also protects against everyday dirt. It works beautifully on all kinds of wood finishes including gloss, matte, lacquered and laminated without leaving a greasy residue.
Spot Cleaner Spot Cleaner is a more advanced cleaning and stain removing product designed specifically to tackle grease or oil based stains such as cooking oil, butter, glue, paint, engine oil, lipstick, ballpoint pen ink, shoe polish and make-up products on various types of fabrics.
Dye Transfer Cleaner Dye Transfer Cleaner is a specialized cleaner and stain remover that eliminates color and dye transfers on Type A (Aniline) and P (Protected) leathers and fabrics such as blue jeans transfer, newspaper print, fresh ballpoint ink, shoe polish, lipstick, permanent marker and several more.
UnitersPure Ox' Cleaner Specifically formulated to remove common food and beverage stains such as coffee, tea, wine and soft drinks on most fabrics and clothing. UnitersPure Ox’ Cleaner is also effective at removing other difficult stains including blood, urine, vomit, water marks and yellowing.
Pure Promise Programs
We are proud to offer our customers the finest furniture warranty and care products in the industry, and even prouder to stand behind them with our Pure Promise and our dedication to customer service. As a company, we are totally committed to delivering superior customer service in everything we do. Our comprehensive employee customer service training program, state-of-the-art InContact (UCN) telephone system and our advanced client relationship management (CRM) system (BRAINS), guarantees that you will receive first class attention and superior service.
Reinforcing our commitment to service are five Pure Promise programs that will make your claim experience much smoother and convenient.
Direct Appointment Program (DAP) An appointment is scheduled, where available, with a Certified Service Technician during your first call to our Warranty Service Center.
Virtual Claims Administration (VCA) You will receive details on the outcome of your claim on the same day the Certified Service Technician visits your home.
Photo Claim Service (PCS) You have the option to send digital photographs of your covered incident which can shorten the time it takes to process your claim.
Free Cleaning/Repair Gift Our Warranty Service Center may provide you with a Home Care Essentials Gift based on nature of the reported damage or stain. This is a free gift that allows you to correct minor problems on your own. Our Home Care Essential Gift is able to clean and remove even the most persistent stains on leather and fabric.
Free Cleaning and Repair Advice If you should have a question about cleaning your furniture, or removing a stain or a furniture repair issue, just call our Warranty Service Center and we will provide you with free advice. Our customer service representatives are certified in leather and fabric by the leading industry certification organization Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). They will be happy to assist you.
SimpleSteps to Solving Stains
SimpleSteps is what we call the step-by-step cleaning steps that we will have on our website to help you remove stains from leather, fabric and wood. For example, let’s say you spill red wine on your leather couch. When the SimpleSteps section is complete, you will be able to type in your particular stain; in this case Red Wine, type in the kind of furniture or material the stain is on; you would enter Leather, press a button and on the screen will appear simple step-by-step cleaning instructions as well as the right cleaning products you will need to properly remove the stain. What’s more, eventually we will have short videos you can play that will visually demonstrate each cleaning step so you can see just how easy it is to solve stains when you have SimpleSteps.
In the meantime, if you need help cleaning a stain before our interactive SimpleSteps section is finished, please call 800-234-8986 and select Option 2. We will be happy to provide you with step-by-step cleaning instructions and product advice.
UNITERS North America LLC
UNITERS North America LLC is a dynamic, socially responsible company that produces safe, natural and environmentally-friendly consumer home care products, and markets furniture protection programs and services through the largest retail furniture and department stores nationwide. We are a trusted leader in furniture protection, cleaning and repair. Currently, we are an industry leading furniture protection company in North America, servicing more than 7 million protection plans.
UNITERS North America LLC markets and distributes the following brands:
- UnitersPure™ Protection Essentials and Natural Home Care Essentials
- Global Brands: LeatherMaster®, TextileMaster®, WoodMaster®, BoatMaster®, AutoCareMaster® and RepairMaster®
- BedGard™ Mattress Protection Products
- Luonto, a line of natural furniture made by Pohjanmaan in Scandanavia
With a state-of-the-art UNITERS Research Centre dedicated to product innovation and performance, and the manufacturing and distribution strengths of our large European parent company UNITERS S.p.A., UNITERS North America LLC is well positioned to develop and market the safest, most effective home care and cleaning products available today. While product development is certainly a large part of who we are as a company, it is our devotion to service that defines us. We are focused on delivering superior customer service. We have invested in a top-of-the-line CRM telephone system that makes our customer service center the most advanced and user-friendly in the industry. Add in our network of professional cleaning and repair technicians across the country and you have a commitment to customer service that is second to none.
"Limited Warranty" means the Product Limited Warranty; "Product" means the UNITERS North America furniture care kit or the “Limited Warranty” and other protection and repair products or advice that We may provide; "Retailer" means the authorized Store, the entity selling You the Product; "Furniture" means the qualifying furniture described below and delivered concurrently with Your purchase and receipt of the Product; the "Obligor", "We", "Our", "Us" or "Warranty Service" means UNITERS North America, LLC. Our "Warranty Service" department is the administrator of the Limited Warranty and UNITERS North America, LLC. is the distributor of the Product(s) [P.O. Box 10909, West Palm Beach, FL 33419]; "You" or "Your" means the person or persons named on the sales receipt for the Product and Furniture.
FURNITURE COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
- New Fabric & Leather Upholstered Residential Furniture
- New Wood Residential Furniture
Five (5) years from the date You take possession of Your new Furniture in connection with Products and/or with Our protection repair kit subject to all the terms and conditions herein, this Limited Warranty provides You coverage for damage resulting from:
COVERAGE FOR ACCIDENTAL STAINING OR DAMAGE TO UPHOLSTERED FABRIC,
MICROFIBER, A & P LEATHER, VINYL, BI-CAST AND BONDED LEATHER FURNITURE
- Household Food and Beverage Stains Excluding Accumulation
- Stains from Human and Pet Saliva, Urine, Stomach Fluid, Blood or Bodily Fluids
- Ballpoint Pen Ink, Crayon, or Wax
- Facial Cosmetics including Lipstick, Lotions, Nail Polish, or Nail Polish Remover
- Burn or Singe Marks Caused by Brief Contact with Flame or Heat, Rips, Tears or Punctures
- Grass and Mud Stains
COVERAGE FOR ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE TO WOOD OR LAMINATE
- Household Beverage Marks, Stains or Rings
- Accidental Scratches Penetrating through the Top Coat Finish
- Fading from Sun Exposure
- Accidental Singe or Heat Marks Caused by Brief Contact with Flame or Heat
- Nail Polish or Nail Polish Remover
- Peeling of the Finish of Solid Wood, Veneer or Laminated Furniture
- Breakage, Lifting, Cracking, and Checking of Finish
- Loss of Silvering on Mirror
- Accidental Scratches, Chipping and Breakage of Glass or Mirrors
- Accidental Chips, Dents and Gouges
- Frame Separation and Defects in Assembled Joints (excluding welds in Metal)
- Electrical Shorts and Motors
HOW THE LIMITED WARRANTY WORKS
If Your new Furniture purchased in connection with Our Products and covered by this Limited Warranty becomes accidentally stained or damaged as described above during normal RESIDENTIAL use, and You cannot correct the stain or damage using the Products and/or procedures, We will:
Provide repair advice and/or products (test in an inconspicuous area before use) to aid in stain removal or repair of the affected area or item. If the stain or damage persists, you may receive a no charge in-home visit by a professional technician. If the technician determines that repairs must be made off-site, the furniture will be removed and returned at no cost. If the Furniture cannot be repaired, We will provide You with a merchandise credit or replacement furniture equal to the original purchase price of the stained or damaged Furniture. NO merchandise credit or replacement furniture will be offered for matching pieces of Furniture or to correct dye lot or texture variations caused by repairs, parts replacement, or full replacement. This Limited Warranty DOES NOT supersede the original manufacturer's warranty that is in effect for, and covers the stain or damage to Your Furniture. This Limited Warranty is not a cleaning contract and does not cover general soiling (defined as a gradual buildup of dirt, dust, body oils and perspiration that cannot be attributed to a single occurrence) or eliminate the need for routine care and maintenance of Your Furniture. This Limited Warranty does not transfer to replacement furniture. Replacement selection must be done at a store operated by Jordan's Furniture. If you do not make a selection from a store operated by Jordan's Furniture, the Limited Warranty will be terminated and you will receive a pro rata refund of the purchase price of the Product.
HOW TO OBTAIN SERVICE
- Within five (5) days of occurrence of the stain or damage
- Contact our Warranty Service Department using our toll free number (866) 225-2196
- Or at www.warrantyservice.com
- If you do not call within a 5-day period, your claim may be denied
- This Limited Warranty is not transferable; only the customer(s) shown on the original receipt are eligible for coverage
- Items covered by this Limited Warranty must be received, on delivery, free of stains and damage
WHEN CALLING FOR SERVICE YOU MUST HAVE
- The original delivery date of the covered items
- The date of occurrence of the stain or damage
- The cause and description of the stain or damage
- The original receipt showing your purchase of the covered items and the Product(s)
- This Limited Warranty with it's unique registration Number
Important exclusions to this Limited Warranty include and are not limited to:
- Service or replacement is limited to the damaged furniture only and the total value of such replacements is limited to $15,000.00
- Stains of unknown origin
- Soiling from normal use or accumulation of stains, such as dirt, mud, or household food and beverage
- Soiling from normal use or accumulation of stains, body oil, hair oil, perspiration, darkened areas where head and legs contact furniture
- Crushing, pilling, surface scratches or other damage from wear and tear
- Damage caused by pet beaks, teeth or claws
- Pet damage except stains listed in "Coverage"
- Reoccurring damage, even if covered by this Limited Warranty, as a result of lifestyles
- Willful abuse or misuse
- Separation of seams along seam lines
- Caustic solution stains including acid or bleach
- Dye or gum stains, discoloration, or damage
- Dye lot or texture variations
- Fading, color loss and/or discoloration in fabric or leather
- Felt tip marker stains
- Delamination of microfiber
- Non-color fast leathers or fabrics; x-coded, or silk fabrics
- All vinyl and split grain leather in seating areas
- Failure to comply with manufacturer's warranty
- Stains, discoloration, or damage caused by cleaning methods, or products not authorized by the original manufacturer or Us
- Commercial, non-residential or in-home day care businesses use
- Loss of use of covered item
- Damage due to misuse of Our Products or not used according to the Product instructions
- Claims established under this Limited Warranty more than FIVE (5) DAYS after occurrence of the stain or damage will void this Limited Warranty
- This product Warranty does not cover anything not specifically listed in the "Warranty Coverage" section of this Warranty
- Damage from transit, acts of God, fraud, intentional acts, wars, hostilities, terrorist acts or vandalism
- Any costs or damage from repair and/or cleaning by anyone without written authorization from Us
- Any stain, discoloration, damage, or furniture not described herein
- Replacement selection(s) or merchandise credit(s) are only valid at the original place of purchase; otherwise, We, will refund a pro-rated portion of the purchase price of Products. Replaced item(s) become the property of UNITERS North America, LLC.
LIMITED WARRANTY NOT AVAILABLE FOR
- Used merchandise and/or merchandise sold without a manufacturer's warranty
- Merchandise sold "as shown"
- Furniture that has been stored, utilized for any commercial use including non-residential, rental or in-home day care businesses
If You do not cooperate with the reasonable requests of UNITERS North America, LLC, this Limited Warranty becomes void. A failure to exercise rights by Us does not waive those rights. We do not assume responsibility for statements or damage by technicians, or any other person or entity. Any provision contained herein which is found to be contrary to applicable laws shall be deemed null and void and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. Any controversy or claim for damages arising out of, or relating to this Limited Warranty, shall be settled by arbitration but specifically excludes class action arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
THE OBLIGATIONS OF UNITERS NORTH AMERICA, LLC UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE LIMITED TO REMOVING STAINS, REPAIRING OR REPLACING FURNITURE AND WE DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND THIS LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS; YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. Fraud results in higher costs to the consumer and is illegal. It is Our policy to deny service and/or prosecute individuals that submit fraudulent claims. You may instantly register online at www.warrantyservice.com. For information contact
UNITERS North America, LLC,
Warranty Service Department,
P.O. Box 10909, West Palm Beach, FL 33419.
5 YEAR FURNITURE ACCIDENTAL LIMITED WARRANTY - 25327
REGISTER WARRANTY AT: www.warrantyservice.com